Following regulations apply for end users using the eDisk service:
- eDisk.eu service provider is a company eDisk Ltd.
- eDisk.eu is to be recorded in one session (file) data of up to 3,000 megabytes. User data will be stored on edisk servers for at most 30 days from the last time this file was downloaded.
- In case this file has 5+ downloads, the period for which the file is stored on our servers is extended to 90 days from the last time this file was downloaded.
- When transmitting or storing information, eDisk service user is obliged to behave in accordance with applicable law and shall comply with the following conditions and rules
- A user may not transmit or store information whose disclosure to another person would be a crime, offense or any other unlawful conduct prohibited by the laws of the Czech Republic and / or the law of the European Communities and the European Union
- Particular user is forbidden to any criminal activity, to induce to commit it, or approve it, eventually vowing to help offenders.
- Then the user is especially forbidden to interfere with the copyright rights of others as well as to other rights of intellectual property law, in the sense that the user must have permission to use, recording and spreading it uploaded files.
- If the service user resides in another state, he is prohibited from any unlawful conduct that is contrary to the laws of the Czech Republic and / or the law of the European Communities and the European Union and / or the law of the country in whose territory they reside in while using the above specified services
- User acknowledges that he is obliged to make good any damage and injury he causes to the service provider or other persons to use this service.
- User acknowledges that the provider is not obligated to monitor the content transmitted or stored information within the meaning of § 6 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services (as amended)
- User acknowledges that the provider is not required to actively seek facts or circumstances indicating illegal content transmitted or stored information within the meaning of § 6 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services (as amended)
- User expressly agrees its contacts (email, phone number) to be available for commercial messages that include both commercial communication regarding services by eDisk Ltd. company and the products and services of third parties
- Files may be indexed for searching purposes.
- eDisk s.r.o. company can suspend or remove user account in case of this user is repeatedly uploading duplicities.
- there are two options for downloading files - free limited downloading ("Download slow"), or purchase credit for unlimited downloading ("Download"), see our prices for more details. Limits applied for downloading are download speed (max. 250kb/s) and amount of files that can be downloaded (1 file / 24 hours)
- Credit transfer to another account for financial reward without prior consent of the eDisk service is prohibited.
Using FTP upload :
- User is allowed to upload files with FTP in regular ammount only. After reaching 100 FTP uploads per user per hour, FTP account will be banned.
- In case of misuse or computer automated uploading over limit, the FTP account will be deactivated without other notice.